[extropy-chat] Invitation

Alex Ramonsky alex at ramonsky.com
Tue Jun 15 14:33:12 UTC 2004

  BCC/Neuroscience Alliance/Entelechy Institute
Invites you to:
*************
IA Day
*************

Location: Wolverton, Bucks, UK
Attendance Fee: $0:00 (£0:00) (please pay before arrival)

Schedule:
12 noon - 5pm

    * Meet at: The Albert Function Suite, The New Victoria hotel, 46
      Church Street, Wolverton, Bucks, Tel: (01908) 315447
    * Free beer/wine/beverages
    * IA lecture by Alex Ramonsky,
    * Demos of biofeedback & light/sound machines.
    * Transhumanist & Extropian news exchange & updates
    * Intro to the Entelechy Institute's new project -'Babylon 5.5'.
    * BCC's International Backup Exchange (bring your backups...it's
      nice to know if your house burns down you have a backup on the
      other side of the world).

5pm-at least midnight:

    * Alex's book launching party (at Alex's home; 5 minutes away)
    * Meal provided
    * More free drinks
    * Demos of TMS/NMS tech
    * Light/sound sessions
    * Free copy of book for all those who helped (if not available on
      the day, this will be posted to you)
    * The annual Russell Carter shooting competition with prizes
    * Music & videos

Accommodation choices:
1. Alex's house : free, but there may be a crowd and it may be just
carpet space. How long you stay is up to you, so if you fancy a cheap
holiday in London, here you go.
2. Local hotel:  The Crauford Arms or (nobbier) The Swan Revived Hotel,
Newport Pagnell. Make your own booking arrangements.
Fee and bookings:
There is no fee, but it's important we know whether or not you are
coming so as to estimate catering needs. It is also important to respond
so that your name is left on the venue door and you can get in; this is
a private booking. If you do not respond, we shall assume you're not coming!

So, RSVP to:
alex at ramonsky.com
Or by mail to:
The Entelechy Institute
Seventh Star Studios
27 Old Gloucester Street
London WC1N 3XX
Or
Tel: (UK) 07092 016095
Or: 07759 693908

Feel free to bring a partner or friend. We are not yet sure if under-16s
are admissible but if you have a problem with this we can find out for you.
Any other inquiries please use the above contacts.

The Entelechy Institute June 2004
This email is subject to IPMA law (Intellectual Property My Ass). You
may therefore copy it and distribute it as you please. We know you have
good taste enough not to spam people.