[extropy-chat] Dr. James Hughes responds to Harvey Newstrom

Rik van Riel riel at surriel.com
Wed Jun 16 23:27:57 UTC 2004

On Wed, 9 Jun 2004, Giu1i0 Pri5c0 wrote:

> I am with Natasha here, and I am not too worried of having separate
> versions of a document called "Transhumanist FAQ". It is normal that a
> common source spans out different offsprings (think of Linux
> distributions).

I would be extremely worried if transhumanists were
against diversity, steering the movement down into
stagnation before there even are any real transhumans!

Diversity includes different transhumanists having
different points of view, which should be encouraged,
IMHO.

Of course, you don't need to agree with me ;)

Rik