[extropy-chat] Three-quarters of N. American's support stem cell research

devon fowler dfowler282004 at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 19 14:10:16 UTC 2004

Thanks for the article!  I hope this little
conservative half wit loses to the progress of real
science.  It's funny that it takes the former first
lady of a conservative to get the ignorant American
public to wake up to embryonic stem cell research.

<http://www.uptilt.com/c.html?rtr=on&s=5fo,71ug,4rw,k8t9,jz0k,ses,lz26>http://www.technologyreview.com/blog/blog.asp?blogID=1453&trk=nl