[extropy-chat] gmail invitations

Brian Lee brian_a_lee at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 22 02:05:01 UTC 2004

I saw this article on fark and slashdot, but my invite came through ok. I
guess it came through just in the nick of time.

Apparantly, Yahoo is blocking invites too. Rather lame of the two big free
email servers. But I think the bad press they're getting is more than making
up from any benefit gained from the blocked gmail accounts.

BAL