[extropy-chat] SPACE: Private spacecraft blast offs June 21

Gregory Propf gpropf1 at cfl.rr.com
Tue Jun 22 04:43:43 UTC 2004

Kudos to all at Scaled Composites for this!  I have to admit this was
probably the only hopeful thing I've seen in the news in months.  One
thing pissed me off though - I had actually planned to take the morning
off, brew up some espresso and enjoy the media circus.  Except there was
no media circus.  Almost nothing at all.  I tuned to Discovery Wings,
surely they would be covering it!  Nope, just the usual WWII warplane
documentary stuff.  Finally saw some cockpit footage this evening in the
gym while working out.