[extropy-chat] Query: Which Scientists to Support "Proactionary Principle"?

The Avantguardian avantguardian2020 at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 22 19:58:39 UTC 2004

      Here is a list of biologists that study
phenomenon related to the aging process and have some
measure of "star power" who may very well support such
a thing:

Cynthia Kenyon
Elizabeth Blackburn
Seymour Benzer

And although he is no longer with us, I believe Roy
Walford would have lent his support. And although not
involved in ageing research, judging from his
writings, I think you might get Richard Dawkins to
support it. That's it off the top of my head. I would
say put me on it, but I don't have very much "star
power".

=====
The Avantguardian

"He stands like some sort of pagan god or deposed tyrant. Staring out over the city he's sworn to . . .to stare out over and it's evident just by looking at him that he's got some pretty heavy things on his mind."