[extropy-chat] TECH: Fuel cells and terrorism

Bret Kulakovich bret at bonfireproductions.com
Thu Jun 24 18:58:56 UTC 2004

The same way we deal with it now - human intelligence. We rely hugely
upon people not being able to keep their gob shut over these things. to
the creative, everything is a weapon. Everything, at some point, burns.
People need to keep their eyes open, and talk to those in charge when
they see something suspicious.

If you were about to go into the bathroom with a dozen laptops, I'd
tackle you myself!

=)

Bret Kulakovich