[extropy-chat] POLITICS: terrorism and strategies

Emlyn ORegan Emlyn.Oregan at micromet.com.au
Thu Jun 24 23:43:26 UTC 2004

Robert wrote:
> One currently sees people being kidnapped and beheaded,
> suicide bombings, etc. in the name of either various
> religions, political causes related to religions
> (e.g. Sunni vs. Shiite, Jews vs. Palestinians) or
> race/tribe (Sudan: Arabs (Janjaweed) massacre/rape black
> Africans in Darfur, Rawanda, etc.)
>
> Proposed utilitarian solution: eliminate the points for
> discussion.
>
> e.g. For Muslim radicals:
> Nuke Medina, Messina, Faluja and Najaf.
> e.g. For Jews & Palestinians:
> Nuke Jerusalem.
> e.g. For Sudan
> Nuke the city with the greatest population of prejudiced Arabs.

Better still, if you nuke everybody, then we'll finally be at peace
forever, no argument. Multi-cellular organisms are just entropy
generators, after all.

Emlyn

Confidentiality: The contents of this email are confidential and are
intended only for the named recipient. If you have received this e-mail
in error, please reply to us immediately and delete the document.
No warranty is made that this material is free from computer virus or
other defect.