[extropy-chat] POLITICS: terrorism and strategies

Hubert Mania humania at t-online.de
Fri Jun 25 07:31:28 UTC 2004

The following disgusting and outrageous dialogue is a pure act of egoistic
self defense. Just in case any person I hold in high esteem should ever
discover that I ever participated in any discussions on this list

The real scandal of this thread/threat is that the president of this
organisation did not react within a hour's time announcing she has expelled
Bradbury from the Board and mailing list. No, RB still is a representative
of Extropy!

humania

Oh, Daddy, look at that bright light at the sky! Is it a firebird, is it an
aeroplane, is it a rocket?

No, son, it is famous superman, Robert Bradbury, on his flight to Death
Valley.

How can he possibly fly, Daddy?

Well, some good spirited fellows have constructed a mini nuke for him.

Mini nuke?

Yes, son. They have printed his latest writings for the extropian email list
and then a woman with an olive complexion and an Arabian accent pulled a
paper bag over his head and forced him to masturbate.

Masturbate? What's that?

Be patient, son. You will learn it soon enough. As you know, every human
mini nuke needs cheep fuel and a bright computer. And DNA molecules can be
used as fast computing devices. Man's juice is full of these funny molecules
that can actually calculate the ballistic curves and the correct course
Robert Bradbury will have to maintain on his flight to Death Valley.

And the fuel?

Well, they have rolled up the papers with Bradbury's holy writings, stuck
them into his asshole and shoved them up - deep into the combustion chamber
of his guts.

And then they ignited the rest of the paper, sticking out of his asshole?

Quite correct, son. And as you can see, it works. We had a great blast off,
I can tell you. It is one of the finest events in latest american history:
Mini nuke Robert Bradbury is on his way to Death Valley.