[extropy-chat] Hubert Mania's comments

Harvey Newstrom mail at harveynewstrom.com
Mon Jun 28 00:33:40 UTC 2004

On Sunday, June 27, 2004, at 06:34 pm, Robert J. Bradbury wrote:

> On Sun, 27 Jun 2004, Natasha Vita-More wrote:
>
>> This is constructive advise and I certainly welcome the lists views.
>> Robert, can you consider Damien's viewpoint here?
>
> Certainly.  I certainly don't like upsetting people but
> do enjoy sometimes taking what might be an unpopular position.
> More importantly I dont' like making the same mistake
> (if it can be termed that) twice.

Then why do you keep presenting this same argument over and over?  What
has changed since the last time you brought this up?  Why do you expect
the response to be different this time?  What exactly are you trying to
achieve differently that would finally eliminate your need to repeat
this again next time?

--
Harvey Newstrom, CISSP, CISA, CISM, IAM, IBMCP, GSEC
<HarveyNewstrom.com>