[extropy-chat] Sorry, Robert Bradbury is no Fa....

John K Clark jonkc at att.net
Mon Jun 28 15:18:06 UTC 2004

"Hubert Mania" <humania at t-online.de>

> Robert Bradbury is NO FASCIST, this definitely is an

> unappropriate term. His mind games are even worse

> than any historical left or right wing fascist
> movement has ever produced.

OK Hubert, we get the point, you have gone on record expressing your
righteous indignation and moral outrage against what Robert wrote, and I don
't blame you, I'm outraged myself; but in actual fact Robert hasn't killed
anybody. To suggest that his string of ASCII characters is worse, WORSE mind
you, than sticking 6 million people into ovens is not the heroic manifesto
of a lover of human rights, it's just goofy.

John K Clark     jonkc at att.net