[extropy-chat] Nanotech educations

Alejandro Dubrovsky alito at organicrobot.com
Tue Jun 29 17:56:59 UTC 2004

On Tue, 2004-06-29 at 18:37 +0200, Eugen Leitl wrote:

> Who are those mysterious "they", then? We know what the holy Trinity is, and
> what they do where -- but where is everybody else? Peter McCluskey, Markus
> Krummenacker, Tihamer Toth-Fejel, Will Ware, (we know where Chris Phoenix
> is)? There must be new players, as well.

That was what i was thinking as i was reading the nanocad archives.
Peter McCluskey and Markus Krummenacker seem to be acting together at
Molecubotics http://www.molecubotics.com/, and they seem to be in good
company.  Toth-Fejel just recently published that paper on self-rep
through CAs
(http://www.niac.usra.edu/files/studies/final_report/pdf/883Toth-Fejel.pdf which i still haven't read)
but google isn't gossiping to me about anything else.  tricky to tell
what will ware's been doing wrt nanotech lately

alejandro