[extropy-chat] ASTRO: Length of a day on Saturn

Kevin Freels megaquark at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 29 20:49:25 UTC 2004

I was just reading that the length of day measured by Cassini is about 6 minutes slower than Voyager observed in 1980-81. I also read that measurements by France in 1997 were different than both of these measurements. What the article did not say was what those measurements were and what mission/study they were a part of. Does anyone here know this or know where I can get that information? G**gle keeps giving me links to the current article and other information that isn't very helpful.

Thanks!
Kevin Freels
"This town needs an enema!" - The Joker