[extropy-chat] META: Please excuse my redundant posts- Yahoo went crazy

The Avantguardian avantguardian2020 at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 3 01:06:43 UTC 2004

Hey everyone,
I was just typing away in Yahoo! Mail and I might have
in advertantly hit the tab key but then next thing I
know Yahoo is telling me it has sent my mail. I hadn't
finished it yet so I sent the third one on purpose.
*slaps his tab key* bad key!

=====
The Avantguardian

"He stands like some sort of pagan god or deposed tyrant. Staring out over the city he's sworn to . . .to stare out over and it's evident just by looking at him that he's got some pretty heavy things on his mind."