[extropy-chat] The Disturbing Story of the Government's Secret Plum Island Germ Laboratory

Technotranscendence neptune at superlink.net
Wed Mar 3 20:57:44 UTC 2004

When I went out for lunch earlier today, I listened to NY & Co. -- AKA
the Leonard Lopate Show.  Lopate interviewed Michael Christopher
Carroll, author of the book _Lab 257: The Disturbing Story of the
Government's Secret Plum Island Germ Laboratory_.  Though I only caught
part of the interview, it was fairly interesting...  I guess there's a
silver lining to me not having enough money to buy that thirty-room
mansion in the Hamptons.:)

For more on the book, see:

http://www.harpercollins.com/hc/features/special/lab/

I've also seen the book in bookstores, but haven't overcome the sticker
shock yet.:)

Cheers!

Dan
http://uweb.superlink.net/neptune/BankFAQ.html