[extropy-chat] SIAI Volunteering and Association - Contact ED

Tyler Emerson trans_humanism at msn.com
Fri Mar 5 08:55:16 UTC 2004

Hi everyone:

If you're available for volunteering or association, or discussion
of SI's mission and goals, please send your name, email and phone #
to emerson(at)singinst.org. I'll then be in touch by email.

If you want to discuss SI for other reasons, please reach me. I
want to listen, always, to varied opinons and wants; and would
especially welcome views on valuable pursuits in '04 and '05.

--
Tyler Emerson                                http://www.singinst.org/
Executive Director, Singularity Institute for Artificial Intelligence