[extropy-chat] Tyler Emerson - SIAI Executive Director

natashavita at earthlink.net natashavita at earthlink.net
Fri Mar 5 16:14:41 UTC 2004

From: Brian Atkins

"The Singularity Institute is pleased to announce Tyler Emerson as our
Executive Director."

I'm glad to hear this Brian.  Tyler also worked with Extropy Institute's
resources some years ago and we are very fond of him.

I am a steadfast supporter of Brian Atkins, Sabien Atkins, and Eli
Yudkowsky's hard work and many accomplishments with this organization.

Congratulations to Tyler for coming onboard such a great group of people.

Cheers!

Natasha

Natasha Vita-More

President, Extropy Institute