[extropy-chat] we should all be lining up to congratulate Dr. Douglas Melton and the HHMI staff

Reason reason at longevitymeme.org
Sat Mar 6 05:56:29 UTC 2004

We should be lining up to congratulate Dr. Douglas Melton and the HHMI staff
for their efforts:

http://www.fightaging.org/archives/000039.php
http://www.longevitymeme.org/projects/congratulate_douglas_melton_and_hhmi.c
fm

A letter of thanks to people who are making an enormous contribution, given
the present climate, to the future of health and longevity is a very good
thing. Have at it.

(Yes, I know there are many other deserving folks who merit this sort of
treatment, but conquering the world one web page at a time is a slow
process).

Reason
Founder, Longevity Meme