[extropy-chat] Ted Williams' son dead of leukemia

Gina Miller nanogirl at halcyon.com
Mon Mar 8 22:55:47 UTC 2004

At the time of his fathers controversy it was stated that he and his younger sister (not the half sister obviously) were intending to sign up for cryonic suspension themselves. Since he was diagnosed only as recently as October, that's only a five month battle before it took his life. However since his fathers situation was in July of 2002, he had a considerable amount of time to plan for his own suspension. We may not know for a while since Alcor has a confidentiality regulation.
Gina

  You've probably heard by now.

  http://www.clarionledger.com/news/0403/08/sbriefs.html

  Now the real question:

  Is he at Alcor undergoing suspension?

  Best, Jeff Davis

  "Our father was not a religious man. The faith that
  many people place in God, we place in science and
  other human endeavors."
                   John Henry and Claudia Williams