[extropy-chat] Cults such as the extropians see technology asunstoppable escalator to future prosperity, but ....

natashavita at earthlink.net natashavita at earthlink.net
Wed Mar 10 22:58:55 UTC 2004

-----------------
From: randy

>From theregister.com:

What do we do now? Cults such as the extropians see technology as the
unstoppable escalator to future prosperity, but the rest of us are
discovering that their utopian faith has caused graver problems than
anyone expected.

We need to set Max More, Greg Burch and Harvey Newstrom on this journalist.
I believe that the journalist has done this before.

Natasha