[extropy-chat] Join The Three Hundred

Reason reason at longevitymeme.org
Wed Mar 17 20:36:58 UTC 2004

It's a sauce for the goose thing. The Three Hundred appeals to some people
and is doing what it is designed to do - build a core of motivated
individuals to make large pledges. These can then be used to leverage large
donations from other sources. The next initiative after the Three Hundred
will be quite different, aiming at another demographic.

Reason
Founder, Longevity Meme