[extropy-chat] Being Human: Readings from the President's Council on Bioethics

Jef Allbright jef at jefallbright.net
Fri Mar 19 15:24:04 UTC 2004

Interesting that this "government publication" by Leon Kass is being
limited in its distribution in some unclear way, while it continues to
be promoted on the bioethics website.  Could it be that the bioethics
panel believe that the appearance of this work is more valuable than its
content?

Does anyone here have any insight into this, or know how to obtain a copy?

- Jef