[extropy-chat] gays can be fired for being gay

Mike Lorrey mlorrey at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 24 20:31:46 UTC 2004

Considering I was once fired by a US subsidiary of the French National
Railway for being Libertarian, I'm asking why you are surprised? One
more example of liberals whining when their own ox is being gored, but
cheering along the gestapo when it serves their needs.

--- Damien Broderick <thespike at satx.rr.com> wrote:

> http://www.misleader.org/daily_mislead/Read.asp?fn=df03202004.html
>

> BUSH ALLOWS GAYS TO BE FIRED FOR BEING GAY

=====
Mike Lorrey
Chairman, Free Town Land Development
                                       - Gen. John Stark