[extropy-chat] Re: Nano-assembler feasibility

Brett Paatsch bpaatsch at bigpond.net.au
Sun Mar 28 14:07:08 UTC 2004

Robert J. Bradbury wrote:

> Side note to Chris -- it seems unreasonable to fault Brett for perhaps
> being poorly informed with respect to nanoassemblers

Bollocks. Please quit crapping or spinning on my behalf (or pretending
to - I can't tell). It hard enough to get through Chris's defensive shit
to get him to answer a straight question without also having to shovel
pages of irrelevant sop (gratuitious statements of beliefs and trust me's)
and misrepresentations out of the way.

I'm interested in the truth, not in beliefs and not in sentiment.

The truth is worth making the effort of posting for - the other stuff is
not.

Brett Paatsch