[extropy-chat] Search

Kevin Freels kevinfreels at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 30 01:45:12 UTC 2004

Does anyone know if/when we will have a search feature available in the archives? I am trying to find some kind of personal planner software to use/ I'd like to be able to keep it running in the system tray and have it pop up messages when I have a scheduled task. It would even be nicer if it would email me. Something small and with a simple user interface.
I thought that a few months ago there was a discussion about this, but I really don't want to sift through 6 month's worth of discussions. Does anyone recall this?
Thanks!
Kevin Freels