[extropy-chat] Gunnar Graps 1951-2004

Amara Graps amara at amara.com
Mon May 17 19:13:50 UTC 2004

Gunnar Graps (my cousin) died 17 May 2004. Age 53 (heart attack).
His is the first death in the Grapses since I was a baby. We have
all been 'survivors', especially the baltic Grapses, so my family
and I are not accepting this news very well.

In the Baltics and elsewhere in the former Soviet Union,
Gunnar Graps, the 'heavy metal rock star' was known well.

my own brief notes and a few pictures
Gunnar Graps
http://www.amara.com/aboutme/latmusic.html

Honorary Award: Estonian Music Awards 2004
http://www.estmusic.com/index.php?0113413

Pages on Google:
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&ie=ISO-8859-1&q=Gunnar+Graps

If you are in the Tallinn, Estonia area, next Monday, there will
be a memorial service and a music concert by a number of musicians
in his memory in a place called Scotland Yard, where he used to
perform.

Amara

Amara Graps, PhD          email: amara at amara.com
Computational Physics     vita:  ftp://ftp.amara.com/pub/resume.txt
Multiplex Answers         URL:   http://www.amara.com/