[extropy-chat] al-Qaeda is growing fast

Giu1i0 Pri5c0 pgptag at gmail.com
Sun May 30 06:30:35 UTC 2004

I am also certain that we can reverse the process and/or consequences of
global warming using biotech and/or nanotech. But since I am less optimistic
than many concerning the timeline, I doubt that we will perfect these
technologies in time to be able to use them operationally to reverse the
process and/or consequences of global warming, or at least to protect
ourselves from the worse consequences, before being hit real hard.
I think Kyoto would be a way to buy more time to develop better tech before
screwing up the planet for good.
G.