[extropy-chat] Re: Youthful Characteristics

Al Brooks kerry_prez at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 1 23:48:53 UTC 2004

Everytime I think about posthumanity, my mind boggles; no wonder Luddites are so frightened at the prospect of their descendents being non-human. However, in the back of my mind I think not only of how fear of death, severe injury, and intense pain scare people into violence & warfare, but also how the biosphere is temporary-- it could easily be wiped out by an asteroid or comet or whatever else some of you scientists could think of.

http://mail.yahoo.com