[extropy-chat] Looks like a Kerry victory

Kevin Freels cmcmortgage at sbcglobal.net
Tue Nov 2 12:48:22 UTC 2004

Since when did things NOT go this way? This is the story of human
civilization.
1999
    Y2K bug
    Serbia
    Columbine school shootings
    Yugoslavia
1998
    Worldwide financial crisis
    Indian and Pakistani nuclear weapons testing
1996
    Mad Cow Disease
1995
    Gas attack in Tokyo Subway
    Oklahoma City Bombing
1994
    Rwandan Genocide Begins
    (Lorena Bobbit?)
    US troops to Haiti
1993 First WTC bombing
    WACO
1992
     Los Angelos Riots
1991
    Gulf War
1990

1989
    Exxon Valdez
    Tiananmen Square
1988
    Flight ? over Lockerbie Scotland

My mind gets a bit foggy as I go backwards and forgive me if I miss the
start date of some things by a year or two, but you get the point.  Need I
continue? What makes anyone think the last 4 years is anything but SSDD?

Kevin Freels