[extropy-chat] Aw Nuts! Bush Wins...

Mike Lorrey mlorrey at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 3 16:25:11 UTC 2004

--- Amara Graps <amara at amara.com> wrote:

> to Mike Lorrey's peculiar response..
>
> >I suspect most of your friends would fall into that class of people
> >that are referred to as "the chattering class".
>
> Very well educated ? (worldwide, including Americans)
>
> Perhaps it is true that they don't know many 'Republicans' (whatever
> that is). It's universally true that my friends and colleagues
> (worldwide) don't like the actions of Bush administration.

So you live in a self-reinforcing memeset that never fact checks with a
cultural group outside your own, because you have a built in immune
system that presumes that your greater education makes you smarter than
anybody else and that therefore your opinions are therefore more correct.

=====
Mike Lorrey
                                      -William Pitt (1759-1806)