[extropy-chat] Aw Nuts! Bush Wins...

Nicholas Anthony MacDonald namacdon at ole.augie.edu
Wed Nov 3 16:35:10 UTC 2004

Mike Lorrey wrote:

>If you think that Kerry will be better for stem cell research, just
>wait until his wife's trusts fund the luddites that will start bombing
>cloning and other stem cell research labs when they finally start
>producing some significant results. They are going to use bioterrorism
>to force this research into hiding in government labs, where the state
>will control research to focus on using it for totalitarian purposes.

Mike, that has to be the most paranoid, idiotic thing you've ever said on this list.  (Funny, many people have called me paranoid, but every time I read one of Mike's posts I realize just how rational and mainstream my thinking really is...)  The likelyhood of this fantasy occuring is about nil.

-Nicq MacDonald