[extropy-chat] Aw Nuts! Bush Wins...

Samantha Atkins sjatkins at gmail.com
Wed Nov 3 19:42:30 UTC 2004

Well, maybe we can blame the huge predominance of untested voting
machines.   Neither I nor anyone else has any way of knowing how much
rigging was done there.  They certainly are not proven to be fair and
accurate.

On the other hand if I was rigging machines I would have rigged in a
much better margin that what eventually occurred.   But perhaps the
hypothetical riggers simply misjudged how much was needed.

Perhaps.

I just hope the Shrub doesn't start mouthing off about a "mandate from
the people".  I don't think I can take it.

- s