[extropy-chat] Aw Nuts! Bush Wins...

natashavita at earthlink.net natashavita at earthlink.net
Wed Nov 3 19:57:23 UTC 2004

Greetings -

This is short and sweet:

I am disappointed Bush won.  I didn't want Kerry either, frankly.  But
Kerry would have been more contemporary in his understanding of the world,
stem cells, and varied religious beliefs.

Personally, I think it is inappropriate to come down on America just
because Bush won.

I spoke with some friends from Belgium, France, and Canada last week.  I
asked what they thought.  Each one believes that it would not make any
different if Bush or Kerry won, that the damage has already been done, and
we must deal with it.

What can our organizations, such as Extropy Institute, do to promote good
relations between ourselves and others throughout the world?  That is a
first step.

Best,

Natasha Vita-More