[extropy-chat] Aw Nuts! Bush Wins...

Brian Lee brian_a_lee at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 3 22:05:08 UTC 2004

This is ridiculous hyperbole. When George Bush wears a funny hat and
mandates that all Usians wear a cross, then we approach a theocracy.

We're still in a country where the supereme court routinely blocks the ten
commandments and such from being displayed in gov't courthouses. There is a
strong seperation of church and state and it will remain so for the far
future.

Bush saying "God bless America" is a far cry from Wahhabism.

BAL