[extropy-chat] No Joy in Mudville

Al Brooks kerry_prez at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 5 02:30:58 UTC 2004

Yes, concerning this issue I am as blind as Helen
Keller, thoroughly biased in favor of gay marriage; I
didn't hold this position previous to the last few
years but gays have demonstrated they are no longer
generally interested in affirmative action or court
clogging.
You're the guy who likes the status quo, I want hetero
marriage to go south, and Up with other forms of
marriage. If you want government out of marriage then
let's end all state benefits for heteros, let's get
government out of hetero-sponsorship.
Mike, this is America, you've got to pull every string
you can.