[extropy-chat] traditional baloney

Kevin Freels cmcmortgage at sbcglobal.net
Fri Nov 5 04:12:53 UTC 2004

Have faith. A traditional person like you should treat this a bit more
traditionally. With God behind us, we will bring everyone back into the
nuclear family and do away with the sinners. This great country of ours is
ready to enter a period of healing and return to the roots of our
heritage.....

OK. I am just joking. Please don't let your brain explode like that scene on
Scanners. I need you to help me get rid of marriage!