[extropy-chat] The next steps for individuals

Kevin Freels cmcmortgage at sbcglobal.net
Fri Nov 5 05:08:58 UTC 2004

I'm in the midwest too. Don;t you just love all those huge SUVs, Nascar,
sports bars, and 4x4 trucks on huge wheels with gunracks, big number "3"s,
and a huge WWJD sticker in the window next to the little man "pissing" on
"Osma" sticker? (Yes, that's not a typo. I have seen it around on about 15
different vehicles. "Osama" misspelled and prominently displayed on the rear
windshield!)