[extropy-chat] The next steps for individuals

Al Brooks kerry_prez at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 5 05:39:43 UTC 2004

three years I spent in Vermont were good- yet New
England is more crowded and you can feel it. It's OK
because Yankees leave you alone.
Farther out West you can spread out a little, despite
the amusing, to say the least, culture. The funniest
part is when you try to explain to them that their
retro values are different but not necessarily better
(even though we metros like ours' better).
They look at you all bug-eyed, as if you urinated in
their flowerbeds.

--- Kevin Freels <cmcmortgage at sbcglobal.net> wrote:

> I'm in the midwest too. Don;t you just love all
> those huge SUVs, Nascar,
> sports bars, and 4x4 trucks on huge wheels with
> gunracks, big number "3"s,
> and a huge WWJD sticker in the window next to the
> little man "pissing" on
> "Osma" sticker? (Yes, that's not a typo. I have seen
> it around on about 15
> different vehicles. "Osama" misspelled and
> prominently displayed on the rear
> windshield!)

=====
Nixon in '08 - he's tanned rested and ready