[extropy-chat] Nietzsche on Religion Incorporated

Hara Ra harara at sbcglobal.net
Fri Nov 5 18:45:27 UTC 2004

Talk about a person totally consumed by his own prejudice and beliefs! I
take great pleasure in science, science fiction and speculations that come
from them. I have my own prejudice, I find most 'humanities' insufferably
dull rehashing the sameo sameo of dusty classical millenial mental
fertilizer which has not had time to decay enough for the plants to use it.
Stuffy old Russell..... :<

>  From Human, All Too Human, Section V,
>Signs of Higher and Lower Culture, 251
>http://www.underthesun.cc/Nietzsche/Human/Human259.html
>
>Future of science. To the man who works and searches in it, science gives
>much pleasure; to the man who learns its results, very little. <snip>

>Gennady
>Simferopol Crimea Ukraine

=   Hara Ra (aka Gregory Yob)    =
=     harara at sbcglobal.net       =