[extropy-chat] Teleportation Physics Study

Terry W. Colvin fortean1 at mindspring.com
Tue Nov 9 03:33:44 UTC 2004

Surfing the SIPRNET about 10 years ago I searched under 'paranormal' and
'psychic.'  I found several USG sites dealing with American, European, and
Communist (mostly Chinese and Soviet) study areas.  The Communists were
spending at maybe four times the Americans and Europeans.

Terry

*****

--
"Only a zit on the wart on the heinie of progress." Copyright 1992, Frank Rice

Terry W. Colvin, Sierra Vista, Arizona (USA) < fortean1 at mindspring.com >
     Alternate: < fortean1 at msn.com >
Home Page: < http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Stargate/8958/index.html >
Sites: * Fortean Times * Mystic's Haven * TLCB *
      U.S. Message Text Formatting (USMTF) Program