[extropy-chat] The Greatest Secret of life

Walter_Chen at compal.com Walter_Chen at compal.com
Thu Nov 11 14:41:29 UTC 2004

The Greatest Secret
by Darrell Daybre 2004
***********************
This process, which uses energy, is how everything is created in the world,
and to those "in the know",
is now considered to be  “the blueprint to how the universe works!”

For the first time in history, experts from all over the world, in all the
major fields such as science, psychology, spirituality,
metaphysics, and human potential, are all agreeing that there is only one
way to create anything in your life (including your happiness, prosperity,
health, and more).

Famous and notable people like Bill Gates, Steven Spielberg, Tiger Woods, J.
Rockefeller, Einstein, Thoreau, and Gandhi
have used this power, (this 'Secret') to create real miracles, and some
experts are now calling it the “Secret of Life.”
And with it, you too can create miracles in your life, and use it to create
your most heartfelt wants and desires…

This is the foundation for everything that is happening in your life. You
will learn how through your thoughts
- the power of intention - and the Law of Attraction, that we literally have
the power to create and attract the people,
events, and circumstances in our lives. If you use this power correctly, you
will have the option to bring about what you desire.
The only thing required for this is to be aware of the power that you
possess, and we can show you to apply the exact steps necessary for putting
this power to work for you.