[extropy-chat] For your information

Giu1i0 Pri5c0 pgptag at gmail.com
Fri Nov 12 11:28:23 UTC 2004

Hubert,
I share your disagreement with the extreme views that Robert Bradbury
has expressed at times.
But look, I think "ueber-fascist and a mentally retarded desk top
serial killer" is way too much. Note that if he were to sue you for
saying this he would win hands down even with a mentally retarded
lawyer.
G.