[extropy-chat] The Greatest Secret of life

Hara Ra harara at sbcglobal.net
Sat Nov 13 21:24:10 UTC 2004

Thanks. Thought that would open a few eyes round extropy-chat ;)

I am coming from direct core of personal subjective awareness which
includes my shamanistic side, which is often intuitively useful. There is
no conflict with the rational aspect, but the expanations are tedious and
complex. Sorry, as long as I am not pesonally an Internet site, I can't
provide useful pointers. You might try googling "rebirthing" but I haven't
done so.

>>Currently being in the midst of events which can be seen in this way, may
>>I remark that there is an unteachable aspect, which each person must
>>discover for themselves. It's like reading texts about enlightenment, all
>>true enough, but the actual peformance of the act is more than the
>>intellectual knowledge of it.
>>
>>One thing, though, is worth pointing out. The Manifester creates
>>something which meets All of One's Desire. The reason most of get a mish
>>mash jumble as a result comes from the unconscious harboring of desires
>>not known to the Ego. Finding these hidden beasties and making them
>>conscious is a long path, whether through spiritual practice or
>>psychology. Coming to the absolute Integrated Self allows the power to
>>become visible, and in a way which is truly wholly beneficial.
>>
>>BTW, the phrase "which uses energy" is a severe error.
>
>Jef sez:

>Hara Ra, your posts display considerable wisdom, but this one makes me
>wonder where you're coming from.  Can you provide any links or pointers?

=   Hara Ra (aka Gregory Yob)    =
=     harara at sbcglobal.net       =
=   Alcor North Cryomanagement   =
=   Alcor Advisor to Board       =