[extropy-chat] 'Unskilled jobs to go in 10 years'

Brian Lee brian_a_lee at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 15 15:54:48 UTC 2004

Your wheat-to-apples analogy doesn't work because you are placing one value
on the items before the trade and then a different value after the trade
(i.e. if wheat is worth more than an apple then why are they trading 1 for
1).

Stick to currency exchange for trade and it stays simpler. After all the
whole point of currency is that it is divorced from any specific item and
can apply value for any trade good.

BAL