[extropy-chat] No Joy in Mudville

Patrick Wilken Patrick.Wilken at Nat.Uni-Magdeburg.DE
Mon Nov 15 16:57:16 UTC 2004

On 15 Nov 2004, at 17:42, Al Brooks wrote:

> You cannot buy porn just anywhere in California, like you can get
> cigarettes & beer at 7-11, because most Americans are prudes.

As interesting (and inaccurate) as this point is, I am have to say that
when I lurked here in the early 1990s there was more interesting
discussion going on. Is this list now about discussing anything by
anyone at all? I am afraid that in order to raise the quality of list
on my machine I am going to have to start doing some heavy filtering of
individual posters, which is really too bad as I am sure that they have
something interesting to say some of the time.

best, patrick