[extropy-chat] No Joy in Mudville

Hara Ra harara at sbcglobal.net
Tue Nov 16 01:44:29 UTC 2004

Ubiquitous in Taxifornia. Here in Santa Cruz we have Frenchie's with full
lines of just about everything straight, gay or slightly kinky. Large
selection of really 'good' stores in San Francisco, catering to ALL tastes.
For example, the Leather Store on 6th st. Most of USA permits mail order
from just about anywhere. Now and then, some stickyness. 20 years ago I
lived in Amherst MA, and my gent magazine envelope was opened, a word with
the PO stopped that. So much free stuff on Web I no longer subscribe to
anything, looking is not doing, my rather conventional urges are rare these
days due to Type II diabetes, Alas, libido is mostly a word now. Definitely
on the short list when I come out of the Dewar.

At 03:16 AM 11/15/2004, you wrote:
>Hmm.  I can't speak for any other state, and not that I have any
>*personal* experience in the area..., but X-rated stuff is perfectly
>legal to sell buy and sell here in California.  L.A.'s San Fernando
>Valley is the porn capital of the world, and is chock full of "Adult"
>video and book stores.  Uh, or so I hear...
>
>On Thu, 11 Nov 2004 17:52:53 +1000, Alejandro Dubrovsky
><alito at organicrobot.com> wrote:
> >
> > X-rated material is, of course, illegal to sell in all states so
> > everyone has to buy from canberra, and don't try to host it anywhere in
> > australia.

=   Hara Ra (aka Gregory Yob)    =
=     harara at sbcglobal.net       =
=   Alcor North Cryomanagement   =