[extropy-chat] Warwick: Could future computer viruses infecth umans?

nsjacobus at yahoo.com nsjacobus at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 16 13:59:25 UTC 2004

Certainly. Again, it would depend totally on how the interface works.
If the interface has the ability to "interpret" biological data and
then to dynamically generate an appropriate code version of the
bio-data, then one could imagine that a biological virus could be
interpreted/compiled into some bizarre message/code etc on the computer
side thus resulting in a virus.

-nj