[extropy-chat] Warwick: Could future computer viruses infecth umans?

Walter_Chen at compal.com Walter_Chen at compal.com
Wed Nov 17 01:36:40 UTC 2004

Except the heat dissipation by some thermal module, the computer can also
reduce the heat by reducing the CPU volt. (such as Intel SpeedStep) or
CPU throttling (reducing the effective CPU freq.).
Of course, there will be some performance down in doing this.
To let a notebook get a cold, maybe there will be some side effects also
(like you feel sick when you get a cold).

Thanks.

Walter.
---------