[extropy-chat] crap crap crap and noise

Damien Broderick thespike at satx.rr.com
Wed Nov 17 03:26:28 UTC 2004

At 06:51 PM 11/16/2004 -0800, someone blithered:

>And the British make great pop music.
>
> > A typical Briton: uptight but witty

someone else blathered:

>To let a notebook get a cold, maybe there will be some side effects also
>(like you feel sick when you get a cold).

What has this drivel got to do with the extropy list? It'd be tedious in a
noisy pub but at least there you could get drunk. Here it's simply inane.
Yeah, I've got a delete button, and a *Plonk* file, but how about a bit of
elementary list discipline and forethought before rabbiting on like boors
and halfwits?

Damien Broderick
[fed up]