[extropy-chat] now that's fuel efficiency

Al Brooks kerry_prez at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 17 04:05:53 UTC 2004

--- Alan Eliasen <eliasen at mindspring.com> wrote:
Yes, I was being hard on Detroit, they have to keep
their prices affordable while paying high salaries to
their workers.
Anyhow, though heavy vehicles are fuel gulpers they do
offer more protection in accidents. I got sideswiped
by an 18 wheeler once while driving a Lincoln; could
have been killed had I been driving a lighter vehicle.